J.R. Thomas Landscaping, Inc. is always on the lookout for quality Landscape Team Leaders:
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our winning team and continue our tradition of exceptional service. We have been providing high quality landscaping services to the greater Cincinnati area for over 45 years. Our current team are professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to put your talent and experience to admirable use too.
- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in working on a project from start to finish?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands to create remarkable projects?
- Are you searching for an employer that wants your leadership skills, and wants to help you grow?
If so, we might be an excellent match. We are looking for individuals for full-time Landscape Team Leader positions – an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to enhance their leadership skills in an industry they appreciate as primary on-site leaders for landscape installation and horticultural maintenance projects. As an established firm, we value and reward quality performance, initiative, teamwork, an eagerness to learn and compassionate leadership.
- Landscape installations and coordination of materials
- Onsite landscape project management
- Onsite quality control/training for crew members
- Client and team communications
The people we’re looking for will have the following skills:
- Minimum HS diploma, GED or other qualifying education
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with our carrier
- Minimum one year of professional experience as a lead person in the field preferred
- Passionate about quality customer service and satisfaction
- Capable of directing a team of one or more
- Deliver outstanding work with minimal supervision
- Operate a variety of equipment, not limited to Bobcats, tillers, sod cutters, blowers, etc.
- Ability or willingness to learn to read and implement designs from blueprints
- Ability or willingness to learn horticultural practices, pruning skills, and plant discovery
- Starting pay rate $17-$20/hour for those with professional landscape leadership experience
- Starting pay rate $15-$17/hour for those with no professional landscape experience, but willing to learn
- Health insurance packages and retirement match savings program with company match
- Earned paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ongoing industry training
- Ability to create personal value and success
Still reading and believe a position in this dynamic environment is a good fit for you? Email us your resume by clicking here or give us a call at 513-677-4340.
We invite you to come be a part of our success.