J.R. Thomas Landscaping, Inc. is on the lookout for both Landscape and Maintenance Leaders:
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our winning team and continue our tradition of exceptional service. We have been providing high quality landscaping services to the greater Cincinnati area for 40 years. Our current team are professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to put your talent and experience to admirable use too.
- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in working on a project from start to finish?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands to create remarkable projects?
- Are you searching for an employer that wants your leadership skills, and wants to help you grow?
If so, we might be an excellent match. We are looking for two individuals for the full-time Landscape Leader and Maintenance Leader positions. Both are exciting and unique opportunities for the right candidates to enhance their leadership skills in an industry they appreciate as primary on-site leaders for landscaping and maintenance projects. As an established firm, we value and reward quality performance, initiative, teamwork, an eagerness to learn and compassionate leadership.
The two people we’re looking for will have the following skills:
- Minimum HS diploma, GED or other qualifying education
- Minimum two years of experience as a lead person in the field
- Passionate about quality customer service and satisfaction
- Capable of directing a team of one or more
- Deliver outstanding work with minimal supervision
- Operate a variety of equipment, not limited to Bobcats, tillers, sod cutters, blowers, etc.
- Landscape Leader required to read and implement designs from blueprints
- Maintenance Leader must possess a knowledge of horticultural practices, pruning skills, weed and plant discovery
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with our carrier
These are full-time opportunities with an EOE firm offering a competitive salary and company benefits.
Still reading and believe one of these positions in a dynamic environment is a good fit for you? Email us your resume by clicking here or fax it to 513-677-4343.
We are looking forward to another great season and invite you to be a part of our success.