We are an Equal Opportunity Employer always on the lookout for great talent to contribute to our vision. For more information on a career with us, please contact Dani Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-677-4340.
Landscape/Maintenance Crew Members
We are always on the look out for motivated individuals with landscape and horticultural maintenance, in combination with dependability and strong character to join our winning team and continue our tradition of exceptional service. Our current team is made up of professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to continue growing.
- Do you have at least 1 year of experience in landscaping?
- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in working on a project from start to finish?
- Are you searching for an employer that values your hard work, and wants to help you grow?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands to create remarkable projects?
If so, we might be an excellent match for each other. As an industry-recognized leader, we are a company that values and rewards quality performance, initiative, teamwork, eagerness to learn, and compassionate leadership.
The person we’re looking for will have the following skills/requirements:
- Able to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with our carrier
The full-time position offers competitive pay and benefits with pay ranging from $12 – $15 per hour. Company benefits including health insurance, paid time off and a matching retirement program are available to qualified employees.
Landscape Crew Leader
Let’s talk about your experience in the landscape industry and where you’d like your career to go next.
- Do you have at least 3 years’ proven experience leading landscape installations?
- Do you enjoy working in the field, creating remarkable landscapes?
- Are you looking for a long-term career with an established landscape group?
We just might be an excellent match for each other.
We are a family owned Loveland-based design and install firm, focusing on high-end residential landscape, hardscape and LED lighting installations, as well as horticultural maintenance.
Do your skill-sets and knowledge match our focus? Please note, we are not a lawn mowing company and experience must reflect landscape installation.
As a top-quality landscaper for over 40 years, it is critical that we find team leaders who are dedicated to quality and match our company’s DNA of who we are. We have servant hearts and want that to guide how we do business.
The Landscape Crew Leader position is a labor-intensive role and has four main duties (this position reports directly to the field and is not an office management position):
- Landscape Installations and Coordination of Materials
- Onsite Landscape Project Management
- Onsite Quality Control/Training for Crew Members
- Client and Team Communications
Starting pay rate $16-$22, based on experience. Optional benefits include medical, matching retirement plan, earned paid time off and year-round employment. The direction and depth of this role has substantial potential for opportunity and growth.
We assume you meet basic requirements for our industry:
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment
- Ability to read and implement blueprints
- Knowledge of horticultural practices for our area
- Strong communication and math skills
- Time management
We are looking for an extremely creative and motivated individual with a strong interest in landscape design and horticulture. Our current team is made up of professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to continue growing.
Do you have at least 1 year of Landscape Design experience?
Are you searching for an employer that wants your skills, and wants to help you grow?
If so, we might be an excellent match for each other. This position is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right candidate to design in a residential marketplace. As an industry-recognized leader, we are a company that values and rewards quality performance, initiative, teamwork, eagerness to learn, and compassionate leadership.
The person we’re looking for can be a freelancer, recent graduate or current design student and will have the following proven skills:
- Knowledge of industry standard design practices relating to hardscape, plant material installation and outdoor lighting
- Minimum one year of work experience or educational background in a horticultural environment
- Knowledge of plants appropriate for southwestern Ohio
- Experience with CAD or CAD-based design program preferred, along with hand drafted landscape and engineered municipal drawings to scale
- Effectively evaluate properties and design appropriate landscape plans
- Must be able to show design experience for this growing position
Salary based upon experience and discussed during initial interview.