Residential Horticultural Maintenance
What happens after we’ve listened and created the gardens of your dreams? Given the efforts and work that go into a beautiful landscape, it is vital to take proper care to maintain your oasis. We know that not every homeowner enjoys the labors of gardening and that’s okay – we do. Whether our seasonal maintenance programs fit your lifestyle needs or you prefer a more customized cleanup for your property, our uniquely trained crew will diligently protect and nourish your gardens and your investment in your home.
The type of work that goes into maintaining your exterior landscape includes:
- Hand pruning ornamental plantings
- Fluffing existing mulch
- Removal of debris, leaves and old much from garden beds
- Weed and disease control
- Fertilizer applications
- Preparation of plants and beds for changing seasons
- Edging of beds
- Applying thin new layers of mulch, pine straw or pine nuggets
- Comprehensive landscape cleanup
Our long-term goal is to continue to help your landscape grow and add to the overall beauty of your home, with each passing season.