J.R. Thomas Landscaping, Inc. is on the lookout for a Production Support Member:
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our winning team and continue our tradition of exceptional service. We have been providing high quality landscaping services to the greater Cincinnati area for 40 years. Our current team are professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to put your talent and experience to admirable use too.
- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in working on a project from start to finish?
- Do you enjoy working individually, but as still part of a passionate team?
- Are you searching for an employer that gets excited about your varied handyman skills, and offers room and support for advancement?
If so, we might be an excellent match. The Production Support Member position is a flexible and unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with their hands and be appreciated as a cornerstone of our business. As an industry-recognized leader, we are a company that values and rewards quality performance, initiative, teamwork, an eagerness to learn and compassionate leadership.
The person we’re looking for will have the following skills:
- Ability to repair and maintain small equipment
- Maintenance and repair of tools daily
- Responsibly deliver necessary materials to job sites
- Retrieve materials needed from suppliers and local vendors
- Manage fuel supply for all company vehicles
- Provide minor maintenance on trucks and loaders
- Coordinate and manage daily and weekly upkeep of facility
- Deliver quality work with minimal supervision or training needed
- Strong written and verbal communication and math calculation
- Be able to daily lift and carry up to 80 pounds, continuously work standing up and complete work at a consistent pace
- Strong communication and math skills
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with our carrier
This opportunity will have flexible day shifts, ranging from 20-40 hours weekly. We are an EOE firm looking forward to another great season and invite you to be a part of our success.
Still reading and believe this position in a dynamic environment is a good fit for you? Email us your resume by clicking here or fax it to 513-677-4343.