J.R. Thomas Landscaping, Inc. is on the lookout for a Hardscape Project Manager:
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our winning team and continue our tradition of exceptional service. We have been providing high quality landscaping services to the greater Cincinnati area for 40 years. Our current team are professional individuals who are the best at what they do, and we want to put your talent and experience to admirable use too.
- Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in working on a project from start to finish?
- Do you enjoy working with your hands to create remarkable projects?
- Are you searching for an employer that wants your leadership skills, and wants to help you grow?
If so, we might be an excellent match. The full-time Hardscape Project Manager position is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right candidate to lead a team of talented crew members in our hardscape division. As an industry-recognized leader, we are a company that values and rewards quality performance, initiative, teamwork, an eagerness to learn and compassionate leadership.
The person we’re looking for will have the following skills:
- Minimum HS diploma, GED or other qualifying education
- Minimum two years of experience as a leader in the installation of segmental retaining walls, drystack stone walls and basic carpentry
- Passionate about quality customer service and willing to take responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Be able to train and direct a team of two or more
- Deliver outstanding work with minimal supervision
- Operate a variety of equipment, not limited to Bobcats, excavators, tillers, plate compactors, etc.
- Read and implement designs from blueprints
- Strong communication and math skills
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with our carrier
This is a full-time opportunity with an EOE firm offering a competitive salary and company benefits.
Still reading and believe this position in a dynamic environment is a good fit for you? Email us your resume by clicking here or fax it to 513-677-4343.